The verdict of 2019 Lok Sabha election results on 23 May, 2019 was in continuation of the verdict 2014, but it was even more emphatic and even more decisive.
- The mandate 2019 was so massive that rarely any opposition party escaped from its impacts.
- This result delivered a clear message to every political party that the Indian politics changed forever and the divisive agenda of opposition was no longer effective in reaping political dividend for them.
- The sectarian vote bank politics based on caste, region and religion received a shattering blow and the politics of performance, development and good governance came out victorious.
- The politics of appeasement was defeated and discarded.
- It signified the rise of a New India.