Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi held an All Party Meeting via video conferencing on 19 June to discuss the situation in India-China border areas.
- Presidents of various political parties participated in the meeting.
- The Prime Minister underscored that today all of us stand united with the soldiers defending our borders and repose full faith in their courage and bravery.
- The PM added that through the All Party Meeting, we want to assure the families of the martyrs that the entire country stands with them.
- 20 of our brave soldiers made the supreme sacrifice in Ladakh but also taught a lesson to those who dared to look towards our motherland.
- Neither is anyone inside our territory nor is any of our posts captured.
- India wants peace and friendship, but upholding sovereignty is foremost.
- Armed forces have been given a free hand to take all necessary steps.