BJP National President’s Karnataka Pravas
The BJP National President, Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda has inaugurated the Koppal District BJP office, virtually inaugurated nine other District offices and laid the foundation of three BJP offices in Karnataka on 15 December, 2022. He said, it is a matter of great pleasure for the Karnataka unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party that 10 new offices of the party district units are getting inaugurated while foundation stone has been laid for construction of three new district offices. Till now 296 new District Offices of the party have been opened in the country, while by March 2023, 210 other new District Offices of the Bharatiya Janata Party will be inaugurated, he said.
BJP Government Implemented Pro-Poor Policies
Addressing a huge gathering of Karyakartas Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda said the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is highly committed for the development and growth of Karnataka. The BJP government and our senior leaders Shri BS Yediyurappa and Shri Basavraj Bommai have implemented on ground the pro-poor and public welfare policies of the Modi Government. For that today, Karnataka leads in all fronts and particularly on the innovation index.
‘BHARAT TODO YATRA’
• Shri JP Nadda said the so called ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’ of Rahul Gandhi is actually the ‘Bharat Todo Yatra’.
• Rahul Gandhi is seeking penance through his Yatra because his ancestors never missed a chance to break India.
• Is Rahul Gandhi unaware of the fact that his great grandfather implemented the Article 370 to separate Jammu and Kashmir from our country?
• This is the same Rahul Gandhi who had openly supported anti-India forces who had shouted slogans against our country in JNU.
• Such people will unite the country or break it?
• During his ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’, Rahul Gandhi is roaming around with people who does not believe in national integration, unity of our country and our rich cultural heritage.
• They are in the streets not to unite the country, but to break it.
• The Congress is not aware what progress and development mean. It only knows how to grab power, how to fleece people and loot public money by indulging in scams and take commission.
• This is the history of the Congress party in Karnataka.
He said all the opposition parties are just bothered about the future of their families and dynasty. They are busy in minting money by indulging in big scams and massive corruption. On the other hand all BJP eaders and Karyakartas are busy serving the people of the state round the clock.
Jana Sangh and BJP worked hard to unite the country
The BJP National President further said it is the great people of our country, the Jana Sangh and the Bharatiya Janata Party who worked hard to unite the country. Today, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been cementing the bond between the citizens by uniting the country. For us our party is one big family, but for the Opposition parties their families have become the party.
The Jana Sangh and the Bharatiya Janata Party have always played a major role in the national integration and led from the front in keeping our unity intact. The sterling examples of it are scrapping of Article 370 from our Constitution which led to the unification of Jammu and Kashmir with India in the real sense, the supreme sacrifice of Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookerjee for Jammu and Kashmir, Goa Mukti Andolan, hoisting of the National Flag at Lal Chowk in Srinagar.
The Bharatiya Janata Party believes in the principle of –“Appeasement to none but Justice to all”. It is the Bharatiya Janata Party which opposed the evil of Triple Talaq and the Modi government ended it. It is our party which took the pledge of constructing the grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya, which is now being fulfilled under the guidance of Shri Narendra Modi.