Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman on 22 October in Patna released BJP Vision Document – Bihar Sankalp Patra- 2020 for an ‘Aatmanirbhar Bihar’. The vision document promises to open the gate for all-round development of the state so that people of Bihar can become self-reliant in every field. While releasing the Vision Document, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman said, “I appeal to all the people of the state to vote for NDA and make it win. Nitish Kumar will be the Chief Minister of Bihar for the next 5 years. Under his rule, Bihar will become a progressive & developed state of India”. BJP Bihar Sate In-charge Shri Bhupender Yadav and BJP Bihar State President Shri Sanjay Jaiswal were present among other senior leaders on the occasion.
The Highlights are following:
1. In the fight against Corona, the NDA government of Bihar has set a good example before the country. It is our resolve that as soon as ICMR approves the vaccine of Corona, every Bihar resident will get free vaccination.
2. The role of language in the national education policy has been given importance by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government. In view of this, we will ensure that the medical, engineering and technical education will be offered in Hindi language in Bihar.
3. The NDA government employed 3.5 lakh teachers in Bihar. Taking this forward, in the coming one year, all schools, universities and institutes of higher education will appoint 3 lakh new teachers.
4. The IT business in India currently stands at US $ 177 billion. Taking advantage of this opportunity, we will develop Bihar as a next generation IT hub and will provide more than 5 lakh employment opportunities in the next 5 years.
5. The NDA government has brightened the lives of 1.20 crore women through 10 lakh self-help groups in Bihar. It is our resolve to make 1 crore more women independent through self-help groups and micro finance.
6. It is our resolve that a total of 1 lakh people in the state including 10 thousand doctors, 50 thousand paramedical personnel will get job opportunities in health department. At the same time we will ensure the operation of the second All India Medical Institute (AIIMS) dedicated by the Prime Minister to Darbhanga, Bihar by 2024.
7. Our government has already abolished the system of market committee to free farmers from middlemen. Moving on the resolve of strong agriculture, prosperous farmer, we take the pledge that after paddy and wheat, now pulses will also be procured at prescribed rates of MSP.
8. Following the resolve of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the NDA government in Bihar has built 28,33,089 houses in the last 6 years. With this commitment, we take a pledge that more than 30 lakh people from rural areas and urban areas of Bihar will be provided pucca (permanent structure) houses by the year 2022.
9. Cooperative and Comfed will be encouraged for milk production and 15 new private and Comfed based processing industries will be set up in 2 years by easing norms for private investment in processing.
10. Taking forward the PM-Matsya Sampada Yojana, our government will make Bihar number one state in the country in the production of freshwater fish in the next 2 years.
11. By connecting 1000 new Farmer Produce Associations (FPOs) of Bihar, we will develop supply chains of special crop products like maize, fruits, chuda, makhana, paan, masala, honey, methi and medicinal plants. This will create 10 lakh employment opportunities in the state.