Pm’s Visit To Gujrat
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi visited Gujarat on 19-20 October and dedicated a number of development projects worth around Rs. 15,670 crores. During his visit, the Prime Minister inaugurated the DefExpo22 at Mahatma Mandir Convention in Gandhinagar. He also launched the Mission Schools of Excellence at Adalaj and laid the foundation stone of various development projects in Junagadh. Shri Modi also inaugurated the India Urban Housing Conclave 2022 and the exhibition of innovative construction practices in Rajkot. On 20th October, PM Shri Narendra Modi launched the Mission LiFE and participated in the 10th Heads of Missions Conference in Kevadia.
PM Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of multiple development initiatives worth over Rs. 1970 crore in Vyara, Tapi on October 20, 2022. The projects include the improvement of the road from Saputara to the Statue of Unity along with the construction of missing links, and water supply projects worth over Rs 300 crore in Tapi and Narmada districts.
The Prime Minister said that the country has seen two types of politics regarding tribal interests and the welfare of tribal communities. On the one hand, there are parties which do not care for tribal interests and have a history of making false promises to the tribals while on the other hand there is a party like BJP, which always gave top priority to tribal welfare.
- While earlier governments made fun of tribal traditions, we on the other hand respect the tribal traditions,
- Welfare of tribal communities is our foremost priority and wherever we have formed the government, we have given top priority to tribal welfare.
- My tribal brothers and sisters should have their own pucca house with electricity, gas connection, toilet, a road leading to the house, a medical centre nearby, means of income in the vicinity, and a school for children.
- Gujarat has seen unprecedented development.
- The Prime Minister threw light on the Wadi Yojana that was undertaken to give new life to agriculture in tribal areas.
PM Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone and dedicated projects worth around Rs. 5860 crores in Rajkot, Gujarat on October 19, 2022 . The Prime Minister also inaugurated the India Urban Housing Conclave 2022. He dedicated over 1100 houses constructed under the Light House Project. Other projects being dedicated by the Prime Minister include a water supply project: Morbi-Bulk pipeline project from Brahmani-2 Dam to Narmada Canal Pumping Station, a regional Science Centre, flyover bridges and other projects related to road connectivity.
The Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of six laning of the existing four-lane of Rajkot-Gondal-Jetpur section of NH27 in Gujarat. He also laid the foundation stone of GIDC industrial estates worth around Rs 2950 crore at various locations in Morbi, Rajkot, Botad, Jamnagar and Kutch. Other projects whose foundation stones are being laid include the AMUL-fed dairy plant at Gadhka, the construction of an indoor sports complex in Rajkot, two water supply projects and other projects in the roads and railways sector.
- Dedicates over 1100 houses constructed under Light House Project
- Inaugurates the India Urban Housing Conclave 2022
- We are moving with the mantra of Developed Gujarat for a developed India
- Rajkot kept on teaching me and I kept on learning. Rajkot was my first school
- Without a life of basic facilities and dignity, it is impossible to come out of poverty
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of various development projects worth around Rs 3580 crore in Junagadh, Gujarat. These projects in Junagadh include the improvement of coastal highways along with the construction of missing links, two water supply projects and the construction of a godown complex for storage of Agri products. The Prime Minister also laid the foundation stone for the holistic development of Shri Krishan Rukshamani Mandir, Madhavpur and sewage and water supply projects and for maintenance dredging at Porbandar Fishery Harbour. At Gir Somnath, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of two projects, including the development of a fishing port at Madhwad.
Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister on a lighter note said that Diwali and Dhanteras have arrived early and the preparations for new year celebrations are already underway for the people of Junagadh. Extending gratitude to everyone present on occasion, the Prime Minister thanked the people for their blessings. The Prime Minister expressed happiness for dedicating and laying the foundation stones of projects that were worth more than the state’s budget in earlier times. He said that this is all due to the blessings of the people of Gujarat.
Shri Modi termed the area comprising Junagadh, Gir Somnath and Porbandar as the tourism capital of Gujarat. He said the projects that are being planned today will create huge opportunities for employment and self-employment.
- The Kisan Credit Card has made life a lot easier, especially for our animal husbandry workers and the fishermen community”
- “Government has taken the initiative not just for the seaports but is executing port-led development” “Government is helping the youth at every step of entrepreneurship”
PM Shri Narendra Modi launched Mission Schools of Excellence at Trimandir, Adalaj, Gujarat on October 19, 2022. The Mission has been conceived with a total outlay of 10,000 Crores. During the event at Trimandir, the Prime Minister also launched projects worth around Rs 4260 crores.
Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister said that today, Gujarat is taking a monumental step towards the creation of the Amrit generation for the Amrit Kaal. “This occasion is going to serve as a milestone for a developed India, and for a developed Gujarat”, the Prime Minister said. He congratulated all citizens, teachers, youth and the upcoming generations of Gujarat for Mission Schools of Excellence. Throwing light on the recent development of 5G technology, he remarked that although we have used the 1st to 4th generation of internet, 5G will usher in a transformation across India. “With every passing generation, technology has connected us to every small aspect of life”, Shri Modi continued, “Similarly we have seen different generations of schools.” Highlighting the capabilities of the 5G technology, the Prime Minister said that it will take the education system beyond smart facilities.