BJP National President , Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda addressed a press conference in Panaji on the last day of his two-day stay in Goa on July 25 and while discussing the development works in detail, he expressed confidence that people of Goa are with the Bharatiya Janata Party and the BJP will continue to get their blessings and support in the state.
Here are the Salient points of his Speech:
- I pay my heartfelt condolences to the people who lost their lives in the unprecedented floods in Goa and I pray to God to give strength to the family members of the deceased. We are all with them in sharing their grief.
- In these time of tragedy and crisis the Bharatiya Janata Party government led by Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the BJP government in Goa under the Chief Minister Shri Pramod Sawant ji and entire BJP is strongly stand with the people of Goa and providing all support, help and relief to them.
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has personally monitored the situation. Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah ji has also spoken to Goa Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant ji and taken stock of the situation. The Goa Chief Minister has also reviewed the rescue and relief operations in the state and all possible help and relief is being provided to the flood affected people of Goa.
- In Goa the Bharatiya Janata Party has become much more strong, effective and responsive. I have interacted with all MLAs of the state and I have seen that their morale and enthusiasm is very high and that they all are highly committed towards serving the people of the state. The Bharatiya Janata Party government in the state and the BJP state unit is working with full dedication and in the right direction.
- According to the report of the Niti Aayog, Goa today is the leading state in the per Capita income in the country. Similarly, Goa stands third in the country in the human development ranking while in the economic development ranking the state has improved its ranking from seventh position to fourth position in the last four and a half years.
- By July 31, 2021 the first dose of Corona vaccination will be completed in Goa and by October 31, 2022 the second dose of vaccination will also be completed in the state. So far over 12.50 lakh vaccine doses have been administered in Goa.
- To realize dream of the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’, the Bharatiya Janata Party government in Goa under the leadership of Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant ji has started mission ‘Swayampurna Goa’ that will bring about ‘Deep rooted changes’ in the economic and industrial development of the state.
- The Congress party is like a rudderless boat whose sailors do not know that the boat will go in which direction and the Congress party leaders also do not know where to take their directionless boat.
- The Pegasus spying case is nothing but a bunch of big white lies, it has no truth. Ironically the fact is that the Congress party and other Opposition parties have no real issues left which are related to people’s problems and issues which they can raise, so they are now desperately trying to create a fake and false narrative.
- We are ready for constructive and meaningful debate in Parliament which are related to the issues of the people, but the Opposition parties are least interested in any debate. The Opposition parties neither have any issues not will and intention to debate in Parliament. The Congress party has become so desperate and dejected that it is entirely clueless what to do and which strategy to adopt.
- Despite the Opposition parties attempts to disturb and disrupt the Parliament proceedings, many constructive and positive works have been done in the two Houses. The Opposition has no issues to raise and discuss, the only agenda of the Opposition parties is to create hindrances, create ruckus and disruptions and mislead the people of the country.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is deeply committed to the development and progress of India, but the role of the Congress party is to create obstacles and hindrances in the development. The culture of the Congress party is that of corruption and commission. The growth and development of the country is possible only under the rule of the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has one goal and that is the all-round development of Goa. A large number of leaders of the Congress and the other parties have joined the Bharatiya Janata Party because they also have faith and trust in our ideology, our functioning and our commitment towards the politics of development.
- Despite the Corona pandemic, Goa under the guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and leadership of the Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant ji has taken massive strides in economic and social development.
- I thank Goa Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant ji his entire team, his Cabinet colleagues and the BJP Goa unit for the saga of development and progress they have written in the state. I am fully confident that the people of Goa will continue to support and bless the Bharatiya Janata Party in the state.