The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda today flagged off the Jan Vishwas Yatra at Ambedkar Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. The Jan Vishwas Yatra will cover all the 403 assembly constituencies in the state covering all the districts and directly connect with over four crore people across Uttar Pradesh. The Jan Vishwas Yatra started from Ambedkar Nagar, Mathura, Bijnor, Jhansi, Balia and Ghazipur.
Key points of speech:
- It is the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji which has given respect and honour to the people. It has ensured development and growth, it has ensured law and order in the state and has empowered women and girls, it has worked for all the sections of the society. The people of Uttar Pradesh cannot expect such development, growth and rule of law from the opposition parties as they do not have any vision, plan or mentality.
- Today political parties are giving catchy slogans, they are coming out with new ideas, but the people of Uttar Pradesh have not forgotten the lawlessness and misrule of the Samajwadi Party government in the state. The people have not forgotten the mafia raj and massive crimes against women committed during the Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh.
- Entire UP knows how during the Samajwadi Party government the entire state was controlled by mining mafia, land mafia, liquor mafia and criminal elements. It is the Bharatiya Janata Party government under the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji which cracked down on the mafia, put them behind bars and forced criminal and goonda elements to flee the state.
- The Samajwadi Party and corruption and crime are two faces of the same coin. The people of Uttar Pradesh have not forgotten the massive corruption in Gomti riverfront development and utilization certificate committed by the Samajwadi Party government. The Akhilesh Yadav government also did massive corruption in distribution of laptops. So, it is very clear that it is the same old Samajwadi Party, and it has nothing new to offer to the people of Uttar Pradesh.
- The kind of absurd and senseless comments and arguments the Samajwadi Party leaders are giving on the proposal to revise the legal marriage age of girls from 18 years to 21 years just shows their sick mentality and it also shows their respect and honour for women. Such acts of the Samajwadi Party and its leaders are highly condemnable and deplorable. And what is more disgusting and shameful is the open support the Samajwadi Party leader Akhilesh Yadav is lending to his party leaders.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party and our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has given a new and unique culture to the Indian politics where the BJP Governments keep its report card before the public, our Governments show the people the kind of development works we have done and we share our vision and mission for development of the country and the state. This can only be done by the Bharatiya Janata Party and its government at the Center and in the states.
- Earlier our political culture was that parties used to adopt a policy of divide and rule, to make false promises to the people, to misguide and fool people of the country, to create rift and unrest in the society. It is the Bharatiya Janata Party which has changed the politics of the country and is serving the people with full commitment and dedication. While all the other parties are spreading the venom of dynasty politics, casteism, communalism, corruption and nepotism.
- All the development policies and programmes implemented by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and our state governments are for the welfare and upliftment of all sections and communities in our society – be it the Ayushman Bharat Yojna, the Jan Dhan Yojna, the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, the Ujjawala Yojna, the Saubhagya Yojana. The programmes and policies are for the poor, the backward classes, the Dalits, the minorities, the oppressed classes and all the needy people of our country.
- The past of a political party clearly tells what it is going to do in future. We are proud that the Bharatiya Janata Party has delivered on all its promises, what we promise we always fulfill our commitments. Our work culture is that of development, growth and progress. We are very proud of it and it is also a matter of trust and belief for us.
- Under the guidance and support of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Yogi Adityanath Government has implemented the agenda of growth and development on the ground. The Bharatiya Janata Party government has taken progress and prosperity to every doorstep in the state. Strong winds of growth and development are blowing across Uttar Pradesh due to the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Earlier Uttar Pradesh used to be known as ‘Bimaru’ state, but now it has become a top performing and growth oriented state under the Bharatiya Janata Party government. Today Uttar Pradesh is excelling in Ease of Doing Business index, and it has emerged as the top destination for domestic as well as foreign investments in the country.
- The double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party under the guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has changed the face and fortune of Uttar Pradesh. Today Uttar Pradesh is developing fast in all sectors and has excelled in all parameters of socio – economic development. Today change is very clearly visible in Uttar Pradesh due to the true efforts of the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
- A vibrant society always recognises the good work of the people and those who do not work are forced to sit at home. I am fully confident that the people of Awadh will send home all the people who have not served the people and will ensure massive victory for the Bharatiya Janata Party under the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji.