Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while inaugurating BJP Offices of all the 26 Lok Sabha Constituencies of Gujarat from Gandhinagar
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today inaugurated the newly constructed office of the Gandhinagar Lok Sabha seat. He also simultaneously inaugurated the offices in all the remaining 25 Lok Sabha constituencies in the state through virtual mode. Several senior BJP leaders including Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel, Gujarat BJP President Shri C R Patil and State General Secretary (Organisation) Shri Rajni Patel were present at the function along with a large number of party workers.
Key points of address:
- We will not only win but also get more seats than before in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections. In Gujarat, we will win all 26 Lok Sabha seats again.
- The Pran Pratistha of Lord Ramlala took place in Shri Ram Mandir in Ayodhya by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. It is a historic moment and crores of citizens are very lucky and honoured to have become witness to the grand event.
- It is our good fortune that we have finally got a grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya for which our ancestors struggled a lot for over 500 years, and this struggle has finally come to an end. It was from Gujarat that Rath Yatra commenced in 1990 with the slogan that – “Kasam Ram ki khate hai, Mandir wahin banayenge”.
- The only aim and motive of the I.N.D.I. Alliance is “Modi Hatao”, whereas our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has one aim, to make India a developed nation.
- The opposition parties have three main agendas — first, “Pariwar bachao”; second, “property bachao”; and third to save themselves from allegations of corruption. But our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has categorically stated from the ramparts of Red Fort that not one corrupt person will be spared.
- On one hand there is a yagya of nation building that is going on in the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji; whereas on the other hand the opposition parties which are in deep corruption are joining hands to save their families.
- Under the dynamic and decisive leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji we have to work towards and make ” BJP first, Gujarat first, India first”. Gujarat has contributed immensely in the cultural, religious, spiritual and political legacy of our country.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is working tirelessly and with a vision to make India a developed country. He has also made India a self reliant and proud nation which is full of confidence and high esteem. Today it is our good fortune that Honourable Shri Narendra Modi ji is leading the nation and he is also the leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji says that today there are just 4 castes in the country, and that is – GYAN – Gareeb /our poor, our Yuva / our youth, our Annadata or our farmers and our Nari Shakti / our women power. The opposition alliance does the politics of caste and religion to divide our people and our country. But our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji unites our nation through GYAN.
- In the first edition of Vibrant Gujarat in 2003 industrialists and heads of states of 43 countries had participated. Now in the 10th edition of Vibrant Gujarat representatives of over 143 nations participated.
- Today the industrial growth of Gujarat is 12.15 per cent. Gujarat’s contribution in our country’s total exports is 32 per cent and today it stands in number one position.
- The aim of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and the Bharatiya Janata Party is to eradicate poverty and to improve the living standard of our poor and help them live a dignified life. Shri Modi ji and the Bharatiya Janata Party is working with full dedication to achieve this goal.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has started this initiative of opening offices in all the Lok Sabha constituencies. These offices will play an important role in ensuring the blossoming of the Lotus and grand victory of the Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji in all the Lok Sabha constituencies in Gujarat.