Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda paid tributes to Hon’ble Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji, the pioneer of India’s Unity & Integrity at BJP HQ to observe ‘Balidan Diwas’, here are the key points:
- Addressing the gathering, the BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji said Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee was the strong supporter of India’s integrity and unity; he was a great nationalist and a strong multi-faceted personality. He made the supreme sacrifice while fighting to make India a strong nation and to establish the ideology of ‘Ek Vidhan, Ek Pradhan and Ek Nishan’.
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee fought for the abolition of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir, and finally the Article 370 was abolished by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The abolition of Article 370 and making Jammu and Kashmir an integral part of India in real sense is our true tribute to Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji.
- Today Jammu and Kashmir and West Bengal are parts of India due to the great struggle and supreme sacrifice of our Honourable leader and our founder Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
- Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukhejee had strongly opposed the imposition of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. But it was the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who had arrested Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee when trying to enter Jammu and Kashmir, and had sent him to jail where on June 23, 1953 our great leader died under mysterious circumstances.
- The Honourable mother of Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Smt Yogmaya Devi ji, had written a letter to the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru where she had said that she was not ready to listen to his bogus arguments and reason behind the suspicious death of her son. I do not want to hear your excuses, I want an investigation. I charge your government of conspiring to hush up the entire case and hobnobbing to shield the culprits, Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s mother had said in her letter to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. But the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Government did not order any inquiry into the mysterious death of Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
- Till date the BJP workers have no answers to their queries as to why the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Government did not constitute an inquiry into the sudden and mysterious death of Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. This raises several questions in the minds of BJP workers and the people of the country.
- Dr Mukherjee never compromised with its ideals and principles. He even resigned from the Cabinet of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru as he refused to compromise with his ideology and principles. He had then founded the Jan Sangh which was rooted to India and its people.
- Today it gives us great satisfaction, happiness and we feel honoured that it was due to the strong political will and leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and under the impeccable planning of Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah ji that the BJP government demolished Article 370 which led to final integration of Jammu and Kashmir with our country.
- From its inception the Bharatiya Janata Party has been working for building a strong and self-reliant India. Today on the occasion of Balidan Diwas we all pledge to follow the path shown by our great leader Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji. We all should pledge to work for making a united and prosperous India, which will be our true tributes to Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji.