The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today (Wednesday) visited the vaccination centre at the Lady Hardinge hospital in New Delhi and took stock of the free booster dose vaccination drive started by the Narendra Modi Government to strengthen India’s fight against the Corona pandemic. He also interacted with health and medical staff present at the vaccination centre.
Shri Nadda was accompanied by BJP National General Secretary Shri Arun Singh, Delhi BJP President Shri Adesh Gupta, BJP National Media Head and MP Shri Anil Baluni, and BJP National Media Deputy Head and National Spokesperson Dr. Sanjay Mayukh along with several party leaders and workers.
Shri Nadda interacted with people who had come to get their booster doses and inquired about various facilities available at the vaccination centre. Since the beginning of the vaccination drive the BJP National President has visited several vaccination centres and taken stock of the preparedness of the vaccination drive. In June last year Shri Nadda had visited the vaccination centre at Dr Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in Delhi, while in September 2021 he had visited the vaccination centre at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the Capital and took stock of the vaccination drive.
After inspecting the vaccination centre at the Lady Hardinge hospital and talking to the people there, Shri Nadda said:
- I extend my warm greetings and thank all the doctors, medical staff and paramedical staff for their great efforts in our decisive fight against the Corona pandemic. The whole nation is indebted to them for their service to humanity during the past two years where they have served the people without caring for their own health and well-being. It is due to their hard work and dedication that India has battled Coronavirus so valiantly and successfully. We will never forget their sacrifices.
- On July 17 India crossed the historic 200 crore Covid vaccination mark. It is a big achievement for our country. Earlier we had to wait for years and decades to get vaccines of various diseases in India be it the vaccine of polio, tetanus, Japanese encephalitis or some other disease. It took several years for vaccines of these diseases to come to India. But as soon as Corona cases were reported in India our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji led India’s vaccine development programme and within 9 months, which means within an year of the outbreak of the Corona pandemic, India developed not one by two world class ‘Made in India’ vaccines. And now India has already administered over 200 crore vaccine doses.
- Today India and its 130 crore citizens are covered from the threat of Corona pandemic due to massive pan-India vaccination drive. The world appreciated the planning, strategy and implementation of India’s fight against the Corona pandemic fought under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. It had India safe and secure from the Corona pandemic.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government at the Centre being run under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has given a new dimension to governance which is focused on social welfare and empowerment by opening pan India free booster vaccination programme for those aged 18-59. The free booster vaccination drive which started on July 15 will continue for 75 days.
- I thank and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for his great thinking and his noble initiative to give a health and safety cover to all citizens against the Coronavirus.
- All the Bharatiya Janata Party karyakartas have already been informed to visit their nearby vaccination centres during these 75 days when the free vaccination drive is going on and ensure that every eligible citizen gets a booster vaccine dose. The BJP karyakartas should also ensure that the entire booster vaccination drive is carried out smoothly and people coming to the vaccination centres get all the facilities. We have to ensure that not a single person should be left behind in our booster vaccination drive in order to keep the nation safe and secure from Corona virus.
- In the entire world no other country has taken care of its citizens during the Corona pandemic the manner in which our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji done. Our free vaccination programme was the world’s largest and fastest vaccination programme, and now the Narendra Modi government has made arrangements for free booster doses for all the citizens which no other country has done. I thank and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for this noble initiative.
- I once again appeal to all the BJP workers to visit all homes, carry out door to door campaigns and encourage people to get the booster vaccine dose. I am happy to note that the BJP Delhi President Shri Adesh Gupta ji and his entire team is doing door to door campaigns to make the booster vaccination drive a great success in Delhi.
- Excellent arrangements have been made in the Lady Hardinge hospital vaccination centre. I spoke to people who took their booster dose at the vaccination centre. They were happy with the arrangements at the vaccination centre and lauded the efforts of the government in fighting the Corona pandemic. All protocols are being followed in the vaccination drive. In the Lady Hardinge hospital vaccination centre over 1 lakh vaccine doses have already been administered which is a great achievement. I congratulate and thank the Director, Medical Superintendent, doctors and all those associated with the vaccination drive for their hard work and dedication.
- I appeal to all citizens across the country to come forward and make this booster vaccination drive a massive success and strengthen India’s fight against the Coronavirus. India has won the decisive battle against the Corona pandemic under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and we have continued with our success story. This is my appeal and request to all my fellow citizens.