Hon’ble Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah addressed the media in Nandigram after the mega roadshow on March, 30, here are the key points of his speech:
- In West Bengal the time has come to end the rule of the Trinamool Congress party which has become synonymous with corruption, fear, terror, and misgovernance. The people of West Bengal have already decided to vote the Bharatiya Janata Party to power in the state. And the proof of it is the overwhelming support that the Bharatiya Janata Party, its candidates and workers are getting all across West Bengal.
- In Nandigram Didi is surely going to lose the Election. The Bharatiya Janata Party will definitely win over 200 seats in West Bengal. The kind of support and enthusiasm that the people of Nandigram have shown in today’s massive roadshow has once again ensured that Suvendu Adhikari is going to win in Nandigram with a huge margin.
- There is no permanent Chief Minister in the eyes of the public because it is the public that makes someone Chief Minister and also dethrones him or her from the chair of Chief Minister. In Nandigram the Bharatiya Janata Party will certainly win this time.
- Maharashi Aurobindo and Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore dreamt of ‘Sonar Bangla’, and this vision of making’ Sonar Bangla’ can only be fulfilled under the guidance and supervision of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Entire West Bengal electorate is eagerly waiting for its chance to vote for change and to ensure that the Bharatiya Janata Party forms its Government with full majority, and this same thing I have seen and realised in Nandigram also.
- In Nandigram where Mamata Didi lives, within its 5 km radius a horrific incident of rape has happened recently. I want to ask Mamata Didi who consistently talks about women’s security and safety, when such a gruesome and horrific incident can happen in Nandigram how can women in rest of West Bengal be safe?
- A few days back the workers of Trinamool Congress party brutally attacked Mrs Shobha Majumdar, old mother of our Bharatiya Janata Party worker. She was beaten up so mercilessly and brutally that she died due to her grievous injuries. Still Mamata Didi talks about women safety and security, but the people of West Bengal have clearly understood this dichotomy and false narrative of the Trinamool Congress party and its leader Mamata Banerjee.
- The people of Nandigram will ensure that Suvendu Adhikari will win with such a huge margin that no leader in future will dare to make false promises and cheat people. Similarly, no leader will ever dare to give false hope that Mamata Banerjee did in the last 10 years by giving a slogan of ‘ Maa, Maati and Maanush’.