Salient points of address of Hon’ble BJP President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda after listening to the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji’s highly popular programme “Mann Ki Baat” in Ernakulam at booth No. 65 in Kerala
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today addressed the party leaders and workers at Kottayam in Kerala after listening to the 93rd episode of the highly popular Mann Ki Baat programme of the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji where he paid rich tributes to Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay ji on his birth anniversary.
Key points of the speech:
- First it was Jan Sangh and now the Bharatiya Janata Party has moved ahead following the ideology and principles of Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji. He appealed to all the BJP workers to follow the path shown by Honourable Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji. Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has followed the basic principles and ideology of Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji to tread the path of Antyodaya and Sabka -Saath Sabka Vikas to make India world’s leading economies today.
- It is only possible in the Bharatiya Janata Party that right from the BJP National President to State unit president, district unit president, mandal unit president, panchayat president and booth president — all can sit together on one platform. Today the BJP is the only political party in the country which has an ideology and which is strongly based on its cadre.
- Today we listened to the 93rd episode of the highly popular Mann Ki Baat programme of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji which he started on October 3, 2014. The popularity of this unique programme has been ever growing and today crores of citizens listen to it. The BJP leaders and workers also assemble at a pre designated spot to collectively listen to the Mann Ki Baat programme.
- As the executive head of the country our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has always raised important issues and highlighted aspects of our society during each episode of Mann Ki Baat in the last eight years. The most important thing about the Mann Ki Baat programme is that our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has till date not talked about any political programme or raised any political issue. Shri Modi has talked about various pertinent and important issues related to our society, culture and traditions, our rich heritage, social harmony and national integration, environment, art and literature, our festivals and events, sports. He has always tried to bring in the public domain and highlight achievements of individuals and groups, showed citizens the right path and boosted their morale.
- In his today’s Mann Ki Baat address, our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji talked about withdrawal symptoms patient Aanvi, and highlighted how the practice of Yoga has led to better health and wellness. He also talked about the ongoing Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, the importance of technology in development, water conservation, environment, cleanliness and the important role of citizens in making them successful.
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji gave inspirational talk to change the thought process of citizens and stated that the government and political leaders can just give directions, it is the citizens who play the most important role in making any mission or programme successful.
- The Hon’ble Prime Minister also talked about how ordinary citizens can play a very crucial role in development and progress of the society. He also talked about the growth of India in the economic sphere and sports, besides referring to the important role of our youth in the development of the startup environment in the country, women empowerment, empowerment of women and weaker sections of our society through education, and various aspects of our cultural and social development.
- All the Bharatiya Janata Party presidents at the district, mandal, panchayat and booth levels collectively listen to the Mann Ki Baat programme of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi which is followed meetings and discussions on how to take the message of our Hon’ble Prime Minister to the larger sections of our society. This is a healthy trend which our party leaders and workers have adopted, which will continue and help our party grow and make us more socially aware.
- Today is the birth anniversary of the great philosopher and thinker Honourable Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji and I on behalf of all the BJP workers and leaders pay my rich tributes and respect to our great leader. The Bharatiya Janata Party is moving ahead on the path shown by Honourable Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji. It was Honourable Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji who laid the rich foundation stone of ideology and principles first in the Jansangh and later in the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- At the core of the philosophy and ideology of Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji was humanity through which he led the party and the nation. The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only political party today which runs on ideology and principles, and one of the main sources of this ideology and philosophy is Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji. By keeping the welfare of humanity in the core of his ideology, Honourable Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji always favoured economic growth and progress that enabled holistic development of the society and the poorest of the poor.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has based all his economic and social development schemes and programmes on the ideology and principles of Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji and successfully taken forward our ideology of Antyodaya (welfare of the poorest of the poor) and “Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas”.
- Through the economic activities and programmes the Bharatiya Janata Party government under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has done the exemplary work of uplifting the poor and weaker sections of our society. Today on the birth anniversary of Hon’ble Shri Deendayal Upadhyay ji we all take pledge to move ahead on the path shown by our ideologue and follow his philosophy and principles.