BJP National President Shri JP Nadda in a Media briefing on 27 June asked Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi to answer the questions raised by BJP regarding the massive loot of ‘PM National Relief Fund’ during UPA rule and do not try to avoid the original questions in pretext of Corona or the boarder situation.
- He asked, “What is the exact relationship between INC and the Communist Party of China? What is the tacit understanding? What is the signed and unsigned MoU? The country wants to know.”
- The RGF worked in close association with China for Internationally Friendly Contact. This organization is a vehicle used by the Central Military Commission of China.
- What was the role of RGF with the China Association for Internationally Friendly Contact and Central Military Commission of China?
- Why money was diverted from PM National Relief Fund to RGF between 2005-2008.
- Why are the accounts of Rajiv Gandhi Foundation refusing CAG auditing?
- Why was RTI not applicable to the Foundation?