BJP National President’s Arunachal Pradesh Pravas
BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda visited Arunachal Pradesh on 11 January, 2024. He landed at Itanagar Airport where he was accorded a grand welcome by party leaders, senior office bearers and Karyakartas. During the day long Pravas, Shri Nadda attended the State Executive Meeting and chaired the State BJP Core Committee meeting in Itanagar and reviewed party’s preparations for the Lok Sabha Election in the State. Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Pema Khandu, State Party President Shri Biyuram Wahge, Union Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju and other office bearers were present during the program.
The BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash addressed the Arunachal Pradesh State BJP Executive Meeting in Itanagar on 11 January and called the office bearers to make lotus bloom on all the Lok Sabha seats with the cooperation of the people in Arunachal Pradesh under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Shri JP Nadda said today, I am glad to be present in the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’. First of all, I thank you all for this warm and wonderful welcome. I must say that Arunachal Pradesh is a ‘Land of Discipline’.
• He said Arunachal Pradesh thrives in a 3D framework – Decisive Leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Implementation by our Chief Minister Shri Pema Khandu, and Doorstep Delivery of all the government schemes.
• Congress and the UPA did nothing except playing political games with you. Congress means ‘Division’. Congress means ‘Divide and Rule’. Congress means ‘Vote-Bank Politics’.
• Congress does ‘Rajneeti’, but under the visionary leadership of Prime Minister Modi, we do ‘Rashtraneeti’! Our vision is to leave no one behind; our ultimate motto is ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas, Sabka Prayas’.
• From the ULFA to Bodo Accord issue, all big disputes have been settled under the strong leadership of PM Shri Modi. Notably, the militants’ havens in Northeast India have now chosen the path of peace; they have joined the mainstream.
• Under Prime Minister Shri Modi’s leadership, BJP prioritises national welfare with the slogan ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas, Sabha Prayaas,’ emphasising unity and development for all, regardless of caste or religion. Under him, the North East has witnessed substantial development in roadways, highways, and infrastructure, with an allocation of 8,139.50 crore.
• Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, 4 crore houses have been built nationwide, including 45,000 in Arunachal Pradesh. Shri Narendra Modi initiated the construction of 12 crore toilets nationwide, including 1.48 lakh toilets in Arunachal Pradesh, leading to 123 villages achieving ODF status.
• Shri Narendra Modi allocated. approximately 4800 crores were under the Vibrant Village Programme.
• We are members and Karyakartas of Bharatiya Janata Party, our commitment is guided by the principle that is ‘Nation First, Party Next, Self-Last.’ Our focus is on working with the country in mind, recognizing that the party exists to serve the nation.
CHANDRASHEKHAR APPOINTED AS NEW GENERAL SECRETARY (ORG.) OF TELANGANA
The BJP National President Shri JP Nadda has appointed Shri Chandrashekhar as the new State General Secretary (Organisation) in Telangana on 15 January, 2024.