BJP MADHYA PRADESH VISION DOCUMENT 2023
The BJP National President Shri JP Nadda released the Vision Document of the party for Madhya Pradesh assembly elections in Bhopal on 11 November, 2023. Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, state BJP President Shri VD Sharma, Union ministers Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia, Shri Ashwini Vaishnav, Shri Prahlad Patel and others were present on the occasion.
Addressing on the occasion Shri Nadda said the importance of the Vision Document in our party is determined by the fact that the BJP government has the responsibility to implement the party’s manifesto in letter and spirit. We keep monitoring the party from time to time through our own monitoring system.
He said the young generation does not know what was the condition of development in Madhya Pradesh 20 years ago. The BJP government scripted a new history of Madhya Pradesh’s development journey during this period and the BJP government under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has transformed Madhya Pradesh into a developing state.
He said the industrial growth rate of the state was 0.61% in 2003, which has increased to 24% today. Similarly, food production has also increased by 4 times. Food production in 2003 was 159 lakh tonnes, which has increased to 619 lakh tonnes. During the time of Congress government, the area of irrigated land was 4,231 hectares, which has increased to 16,283 hectares today. This is the development story of BJP government.
The Vision Document promised Pucca houses to 1.31 crore women beneficiaries under the Ladli Behna scheme. It has also promised either employment or employment opportunities to every family in the state. Besides pucca houses, the manifesto incorporated the following resolutions :
• It has promised pulses, mustard oil and sugar to all the poor families on subsidised rates and houses for all the homeless.
• It promised minimum support price of 2,700 per quintal for wheat and 3,100 per quintal for rice to farmers, continuation of 12,000 annually to farmers under PM and CM Kisan Samman Nidhi, 4,000 per gunny bag on tendu leaf collection, nutritious breakfast to school students along with mid-day meal and free education to students from poor families up to Class 12.
• The state will have Madhya Pradesh Institute of Technology and Madhya Pradesh Institute of Medical Sciences in every division of the state on the pattern of IIT and AIIMS.
• Six highways, 2 new airports and 34 upgraded railway stations besides metro train facility in two other cities- Jabalpur and Gwalior- are also announced.
• Atal Medicity will come up to provide better medical facilities to people while 13 cultural places will be renovated across the state, as per the manifesto.
• Tribal dominated districts like Mandala, Balaghat, Khargone, Dhar and Sidhi will have new medical colleges.
• The document has several welfare schemes like stipend up to 10,000 to youth under ‘Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna’, LPG cylinder to Ujjwala Yojna beneficiaries for 450 per cylinder and free education up to postgraduation to girl students from BPL families.
• Under Lakhpati Didi Yojna, 15 lakh women will be given training for acquiring skills and 2 lakh will be provided to beneficiaries of Ladli Laxmi scheme beneficiaries from birth to the age of 21.
• The police commissioner system will be implemented in Jabalpur and Gwalior as well.