BJP RAJASTHAN VISION DOCUMENT 2023
BJP National President Shri JP Nadda released the party’s Vision Document called ‘Sankalp Patra’ for the upcoming Assembly elections in Rajasthan in Jaipur on 16 November, 2023. The state is going to the polls on November 25. BJP National Vice President and Former Rajasthan CM Smt. Vasundhara Raje, Union Minister Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Union Minister Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal, state Party President Shri CP Joshi and other party leaders were present at the event.
During the release of the Vision Document, Shri Nadda criticised the Congress party for massive corruption in power during the last five years. The BJP National President said, “I want to clear out the differences between the BJP and Congress… In last five years, the Congress Party became known for massive corruption, disrespect of women, and neglected farmers. This is the state where the rate of electricity is highest and petrol and diesel have the highest VAT. The number of paper leaks that happened here has broken records.”
Highlighting the central schemes, he mentioned that the BJP has been actively working to support farmers through unique initiatives. Shri Nadda also brought attention to the appointment letters issued by the Central Government, stating that six lakh government jobs have been provided to the youth in seven months.
Shri Nadda further said this ‘Sankalp Patra’ is not just words written on the page, but we are committed to fulfilling these sentences. Our history is the proof that we did whatever we said, he said.
Notably, the BJP ‘Sankalp Patra’ is based on the suggestions of more than one crore people through the party’s outreach programmes like ‘Akansha Peti’, e-mails and social media platforms. The Key BJP promises is as follows :
• Women will be provided free education from KG to PG.
• A compensation policy will be implemented to provide fair compensation for the auctioned land of farmers in the state.
• The amount for ‘Matru Vandana’ will be increased from Rs 4,000 to Rs 8,000.
• Under the Lakhpati Didi scheme, skill training will be provided to more than 6 lakh rural women.
• Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, women from all poor families will be provided with a gas cylinder for Rs 450.
• In the next 5 years, 2.5 lakh unemployed people will be given jobs in the state.
• Economically weaker students will be provided with annual assistance of Rs 1200 for uniforms and more.
• Rajasthan Institute of Technology and Medical Colleges will be opened in each division, following the model of AIIMS and IIT.
• Wheat produce will be purchased at Rs 2,700 per quintal, and a bonus will be given on MSP.
• The ‘Ladli Protsahan Yojana’ will be launched, under which a bond of Rs 2 lakh will be given for every girl’s birth.
• Under the Chief Minister’s Free Scooty Scheme, Scooters will be given to meritorious female students who pass 12th grade.
• Special Investigation Team will be formed to probe paper leaks, and other scams in Rajasthan.
• Women police stations will be opened in every district, with a women’s desk in each police station. Anti-Romeo squads will be formed in all major cities.
• To promote tourism, tourism skill courses will be created to train five lakh youth and provide employment and self-employment opportunities.