BJP National President’s Karnataka Pravas
BJP National President Shri JP Nadda in a two day’s Pravas visited the poll-bound Karnataka starting from 17 March, 2023. During the visit Shri Nadda took part in grand Road Shows and public meetings in Chitradurga and Tumakuru districts. On 17 March, the BJP National President participated in a massive Road show and public meeting in Chitradurga. Next day, on 18 March, Shri JP Nadda participated in two gigantic Road shows in Tumakuru district, one at Tiptur and the other in Chikkanayakanahalli. The Road shows also witnessed the unwavering support of the people for the BJP with the chants of ‘Ek Baar BJP, Baar Baar BJP’. It’s evident from the public mood that BJP’s vision of a prosperous and developed Karnataka is resonating with the masses. Later, Shri Nadda also chaired the party’s election management committee and campaign committee meetings in Bengaluru.
During his speech in Chitradurga, BJP National President Shri JP Nadda severely criticized the Congress and Rahul Gandhi. He said, “Congress means corruption and commission. They had looted Karnataka when in power and they are looking for another chance. But I am sure that the people of Karnataka are smart, and they know whom to elect in the upcoming election. Not just Karnataka, but the whole country is fed up with Congress’ family politics. Rahul Gandhi goes to foreign land and questions India’s democracy. With all your votes, you must answer him how strong democracy is in our country, he said.”
BJP will win with a record majority
Shri JP Nadda also assured, Karnataka CM Shri Basavaraj Bommai will carry forward the legacy that former CM Shri Yediyurappa has left. “PM Shri Narendra Modi and Shri Yediyurappa worked hard to provide world class development in Karnataka. I can assure that CM Shri Basavaraj Bommai will continue to work towards the growth of the state and prove the power of the double engine government. I am confident that BJP will win the election in the state with a record majority, and it is time for the Congress party to wrap up their business,” said Shri Nadda.
He said under the dynamic leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi, the Bharatiya Janata Party is highly committed to make Karnataka a corruption free state, a state which is developed and prosperous, a state where every citizen leads a happy and prosperous life. With the support and blessings of the people of Karnataka the BJP is once again going to form its government in the state.
• The Congress party means dynasty politics, whereas BJP means nationalism and development oriented politics.
• The Congress party has given the country and its people the culture of 3Cs- corruption, commission and crime.
• Whereas, PM Shri Narendra Modi has established the politics of report card and accountability in the country.
• The Congress party is moving towards mental bankruptcy, which is highly deplorable and condemnable.
• Now Rahul Gandhi went to England and said that democracy has collapsed in India. This shows how far Rahul Gandhi is away from ground realities.
• Rahul Gandhi pleads before America and Europe to intervene in Indian democracy.
• By doing this he is directly attacking and challenging our sovereignty.
TUMAKURU ROAD SHOW
Similar to Chitradurga, the BJP National President also participated in a massive road show as part of ‘Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra’ at Tumakuru district. BJP senior leader and former CM Shri BS Yediyurappa and BJP State President Shri Nalin Kumar Kateel were also seen along with Shri Nadda during the Road Show.
Addressing a huge rally, BJP National President Shri JP Nadda said the policy of the Congress party is to pitch one brother against another, to create division in our society. The Congress party wants to thrive on divide and rule policy. On the other hand PM Shri Narendra Modi has the policy of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabha Prayas’.
Shri Nadda said PM Shri Narendra Modi is highly committed for all round development and growth of Karnataka. He is working tirelessly for upliftment and empowerment of all sections of our society. He has only one mission– development, development and development.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party has pledged to further speed up this pace of growth and development of Karnataka.
• We have come with the vision and mission to change the face of Karnataka.
• The Congress and the JDS, both parties are dynastic parties.
• The parties which have control of one dynasty and one family cannot do any good for Karnataka.
• They are here to destroy the state and derail all the development works done by the government.