On the occasion of Bharatiya Janata Party’s foundation day on 06 April 2022, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said, “Today is the fifth day of Navratri. Today we worship Maa Skandamata. We have seen that She sits on a Lotus throne and holds Lotus flowers in both her hands. I pray her blessings continue to be bestowed upon every citizen and karyakartas of the BJP.”
He said this year’s foundation day has become very important due to 3 reasons.
• First, we are celebrating 75 years of independence; this is a major occasion for inspiration.
• Second, rapidly changing global situation; new opportunities are coming up for India continuously.
• Third, BJP’s double engine governments came to power once again in 4 states recently.
Lauding the party’s achievement he said, “After three decades a party has touched the mark of 100 members in Rajya Sabha.”
RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY BJP WORKER INCREASING CONTINUOUSLY
Addressing BJP karyakartas on party’s 42nd Sthapna Diwas via video conference, PM Shri Narendra Modi said, “Look from the global point of view or from the national point of view, the responsibility of BJP, the responsibility of every BJP worker is increasing continuously. That’s why every BJP karyakarta is a representative of the dreams of the country, a representative of the resolve of the country.”
PM Shri Narendra Modi said, “There was a time when people had accepted that be it a government of any party, nothing will be done for the country. Despair spread throughout. Today, every citizen of the country is proudly saying that the nation is changing and going ahead swiftly”.
INDIA STANDS AS A STEADFAST AND ROBUST NATION
The PM said that India now stands as a steadfast and robust nation amidst multiple crises affecting the world order. He said, “When the whole world is divided into two opposing poles, then India is being seen as a country which can speak firmly of humanity.”
Shri Modi dwelled on how India is progressing on all fronts such as $400 billion of exports, 180 crore plus vaccine doses and providing rations to 80 crore poor and underprivileged citizens. He said, “Over the years, the country is seeing our priority for making the lives of our citizens easier… It is through Sabka Saath-Sabka Vikas that today we are getting Sabka Vishwas.”
Calling out the fallacies of the opposition, PM Shri Modi said, “These parties play with the integrity of democracy and belittle our constitution and constitutional systems.” He recognized the role of BJP karyakartas in their struggle to strive for the re-establishment of democratic values in disturbed states and gave assurance that their struggle will go on in defeating the anti-democratic forces.”
‘PARIVARWADI’ PARTIES NEVER ALLOWED YOUTH TO PROGRESS
Criticizing the opposition, the PM stated, “For us, Rajneeti and Rashtraniti go hand in hand. But it is also true that there are still two types of politics going on in the country. One is politics of family loyalty, and the other is loyalty to the nation. At the central level, in different states, we have some political parties which work only for the interests of their families. In last decades, the country has suffered a lot due to this. These ‘Parivarwadi’ parties have never allowed the youth of the country to progress, they have always been betrayed by them. But today we should be proud that BJP is the only party which has alerted the country against dynasty politics.”
PM Shri Modi also urged BJP Karyakartas to look at ‘Kamal Pushp’ section on NaMo App that highlights the contributions of inspiring Party Karyakartas from the Jana Sangh days to the present.
Bharatiya Janata Party always been a party devoted to nationalism : JP Nadda
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda on 06 April, 2022 hoisted party flag in the party headquarters on the occasion of the party’s 42nd Foundation Day. He also offered floral tributes at the bust of Party ideologue and figure of national unity and integrity Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee and the pioneer and propagator of ‘Integral Humanism’ and ‘Antyodaya’, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. Shri Nadda also inaugurated a blood donation camp at the party headquarters in New Delhi on the occasion.
Addressing party Karyakartas on the occasion of 42nd ‘Sthapna Diwas’, BJP National President Shri JP Nadda said the Bharatiya Janata Party has always been a party devoted to nationalism, but now it has become a party which cares for the welfare and empowerment of the poorest of the poor, Dalits and backward classes, tribals, farmers, women and youth.
Excerpts of the speech :
Shri JP Nadda congratulated all the party workers of district, mandal, booth level office bearers, state and national level office bearers on the occasion of 42nd Foundation Day of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which today is the world’s largest political party.
• Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has devoted his entire life for the growth and successful journey of the Bharatiya Janata Party. I on behalf of all the party workers and all office bearers want to thank and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for his great service towards the Bharatiya Janata Party.
• Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi the Bharatiya Janata Party is not only known as the world’s largest political party, it is also known for its social and humane aspects.
• During the Corona pandemic crores of BJP workers reached out to the needy and sick people across the country on the clarion call of ‘Sewa hi sangathan’ given by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Crores of BJP workers left no stone unturned to serve humanity during one of the toughest moments of our life. By serving selflessly with full devotion and dedication, the Bharatiya Janata Party workers presented before the world how a political party can serve the people and that public service is one their main tasks.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party has always been a party devoted to nationalism, but now it has become a party which cares for the welfare and empowerment of the poorest of the poor, Dalits and backward classes, tribals, farmers, women and youth. We believe in taking the nation forward by empowering the last person standing in the queue.
• Recently assembly elections were held in five states and the superb results in the favour of the Bharatiya Janata Party clearly shows the trust and respect people of the country have for the policies and programmes of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
• PM Shri Narendra Modi has completely changed the political work culture of our country. He has established the culture of service to humanity. Under the leadership and guidance of Shri Narendra Modi today a pro-active, pro-poor and pro-responsive government is functioning in our country. Each and every worker of the Bharatiya Janata Party provides strength and support to the highly effective and responsive Narendra Modi Government.
• We follow the mantra that “the glory of our motherland should always remain, with or without us”. Following this principle and ideology, crores of the Bharatiya Janata Party workers will continue to work on the path shown by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.