BJP National President Shri JP Nadda in a two day Karnataka Pravas starting from 16 April, 2022 arrived in Toranagallu to discuss the party’s strategy for the 2023 Assembly elections. As per the schedule, Shri JP Nadda arrived on April 16 evening and presided over the party State Executive Meeting held at Hosapete in Vijayanagara district on April 17. Road map for the elections to be held in around a year was discussed in the Executive Committee meeting; Shri Nadda guided the state leaders on measures to be taken to strengthen the organization and involvement of the party workers in service activities.
On the first day, apart from the State Executive Meeting Shri Nadda visited Bhatrahalli Anjaneya Temple in Hosapate and took part in a question and answer session with the delegates.
On the second day of the visit, Shri JP Nadda also visited several temples including Shri Virupaksheshwara Temple, Yantrodharaka Anjaneya Temple in Hampi, and Kadale Kalu Ganapa, Sasuve Kalu Ganapa, Ugra, Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Ugrana Veerabhadra Temple and visited Malyavanta Hill in Hampi.
The BJP President also visited the world heritage site Vijaya Vittal Devasthanam, famous for its stone chariot and musical pillars and Kamlapur Archaeological Museum on the same day. Before binding up his Pravas, Shri Nadda also chaired a meeting with state BJP leaders on 17 April, 2022.
Addressing the BJP State Executive Meeting in Hosapete, Karnataka BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda said under the guidance and leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi the golden period of the development and progress of Karnataka is currently going on. The Narendra Modi Government’s efforts of giving a pro-poor, responsive and welfare-oriented government for the past eight years has also benefited the growth, development and progress of Karnataka.
‘MISSION REPEAT’ IN KARNATAKA
He said, “I am very much satisfied with the preparations of the Karnataka state unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party. The state BJP has prepared a roadmap for the growth and expansion of the party in the holistic manner in Karnataka. I am fully confident that the Bharatiya Janata Party will accomplish its ‘Mission Repeat’ in Karnataka and the lotus will once again bloom in the state in its full glory”.
The mantra of the Bharatiya Janata Party is – Nation First, party second and self last. The Bharatiya Janata Party and its workers are the biggest instruments of bringing out positive changes in the society and in ensuring growth and development of the country.
POLITICS OF DEVELOPMENT, CULTURAL NATIONALISM AND ‘ANTYODAYA’
He said all the regional parties including the Congress party have always done the politics of casteism, communalism, appeasement and dynasty, they have done nothing to address the problems of the poor and needy people. It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party which under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi does the politics of development, cultural nationalism and ‘Antyodaya’.
Today, the condition of the Congress party is pathetic in the entire country. In Uttar Pradesh assembly elections the Congress party candidates lost their deposits in 387 out of 399 seats it contested. The Congress party was also wiped out of Uttarakhand, Goa, Manipur and Punjab.
Barring the Bharatiya Janata Party, there is no other party in the country which has national presence and can be called a national party. In the Congress party there is neither any Indianness left nor any nationalism. It has now become the party of ‘Bhai – Behen’, he said.
TAKE PLEDGE TO ENSURE GRAND VICTORY OF THE PARTY
Shri Nadda said the Bharatiya Janata Party workers in Karnataka should become change agents and should take pledge to ensure grand victory of the party in the state once again. Also, we have to make Karnataka the focal point of the growth and progress of the southern states and have to work devotedly and sincerely to achieve this goal.
The Bharatiya Janata Party government in Karnataka has so far distributed around 1.16 crore new ration cards. Now the total number of ration card holders in Karnataka is over 4 crores.
KARNATAKA TODAY IS THE HUB OF EXPORTS
The BJP President said Karnataka today, is the hub of exports of spices and it is exporting spices worth over $ 4 billion across the world. Karnataka today, is the second biggest spices exporter. This year Karnataka has made a record by exporting coffee worth over $ 1 billion. Karnataka is also the second biggest producer of cashew nuts.
• Under the Pradhanmantri Grameen Sadak Yojna the previous Congress government constructed just 1,962 km long roads in its five years of rule, whereas the Bharatiya Janata Party government has already constructed 2,766 km long roads under the same scheme.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party government is committed to provide piped water connections to every household before the next assembly elections in the state.
• In Karnataka 10 new railway projects have been started. The Dharwad – Kittur – Belagavi project will also be completed soon.
• With an expenditure of over Rs 3,500 crores 2,265 kms long state highways are being constructed in the state.
• A greenfield airport is being constructed in Raichur with an expenditure of over Rs 1,880 crores.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party government in Karnataka is giving an additional Rs 4,000 per year to its farmers which is over and above the Rs 6,000 being given to the farmers by the Narendra Modi Government.
• Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojna, over 3.11 crore people have been benefited in the state who are getting free medical insurance coverage, and on this the Bharatiya Janata Party government has spent over Rs 23,000 crores.
• Today, the beneficiaries of various government schemes are getting money transferred directly into their bank accounts without having to give any cuts to commission agents.
• Under the ‘One Nation – One Ration Card’ scheme, poor and needy people can get free ration and benefits of other schemes from anywhere across the country.