BJP National Executive Meeting-2022
BJP NATIONAL PRESIDENT’s ADDRESS
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda on 02 July, 2022 inaugurated the two day BJP National Executive Meeting in the gracious presence of the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi at Hyderabad in Telangana. Those present in the dais during the inaugural session were Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda and Leader of the House in Rajya Sabha and Union Minister Shri Piyush Goyal. The inauguration took place with the lighting of the lamps and welcoming of the guests.
Prior to this Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and BJP National President Shri JP Nadda were accorded a rousing welcome when they reached the National Executive Meeting venue. The National Executive Meeting venue reverberated with the slogans of ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ and ‘Modi Modi’.
Addressing the inaugural session, BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda said, under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister the nation is celebrating ‘Amrit Mahotsav’ which is a conscious effort of PM Shri Modi to introduce to our young generation the great freedom fighters and leaders who made supreme sacrifices and gave their everything for the Independence of our nation. He said Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has made ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas’ the guiding principle of his model of governance through which he is working for the welfare and upliftment of all sections of our society. The Narendra Modi government is focused on development and growth of every citizen. Here we are publishing the salient points of the inaugural address of BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda:
MAIN POINTS OF THE SPEECH
– The nation is celebrating the ‘Amrit Kal’ of our Independence. Under the dynamic and decisive leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi the BJP government has completed highly successful eight years at the Centre. Shri Narendra Modi has completed 20 years in the position of Constitutional head — first as the Chief Minister of Gujarat and now as the Prime Minister, this is a rare and great achievement. From this stage I heartily welcome and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
– Under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister the nation is celebrating ‘Amrit Mahotsav’ which is a conscious effort of Shri Modi to introduce to our young generation the great freedom fighters and leaders who made supreme sacrifices and gave their everything for the Independence of our nation. There are countless such unknown soldiers and freedom fighters who fought for our Independence, I from this stage pay rich tributes to all such freedom fighters and on behalf of the entire nation pay respect for all their sacrifices.
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukerjee
founded the Jana Sangh with
the sole aim to end the system of ‘Do
Vidhan, Do Pradhan and Do Nishan’
from the country
– Our great leader Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukerjee founded the Jana Sangh with the sole aim to end the system of ‘Do Vidhan, Do Pradhan and Do Nishan’ from the country which was in force even after achieving our Independence. And it was due to the strong willpower and commitment of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and impeccable planning of our Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah that this dream was also fulfilled as the Article 370 was demolished forever from Jammu and Kashmir and it became the integral part of India in its true sense.
–Integral humanism and Antyodaya (welfare of the poorest of the poor) is the basic ideology of the BJP. Today, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has made ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas’ as the guiding principle of his model of governance through which he is working for the welfare and upliftment of all sections of our society. The Narendra Modi government is focused on development and growth of every citizen.
– Since Independence, if any government or leader has worked so much for the overall and all round welfare of our Adivasis brothers and sisters , it is Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and the BJP government under his leadership. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has worked very hard to bring our tribal societies into the national mainstream. To grace the highest office of the President, the BJP has made prominent tribal leader Smt. Draupadi Murmu as NDA’s Presidential candidate. From this stage I appeal to all the political parties across the country to rise above their party sentiment and support Smt. Draupadi Murmu and ensure her emphatic victory.
– Yesterday, the Janata Dal (Secular) and the Shiromani Akali Dal extended their support to the candidature of Smt. Draupadi Murmu. For this I thank and congratulate former Prime Minister Shri HD Devegowda and Shri Sukhbir Badal. I also appeal to all other political parties to come out in support of Smt. Draupadi Murmu.
– Under the leadership and guidance of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the BJP has scaled new heights and created new records in the electoral politics by winning elections after elections. The BJP recorded historic and emphatic wins in assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur. In Uttar Pradesh it was the BJP-led NDA and in Uttarakhand the BJP which secured two-third majority for the second consecutive time, thus breaking several records and myths. In Manipur the BJP forward the government on its own, which was for the second time the BJP forward its government. The BJP won elections in one coastal state, one North-eastern state, one Himalayan state and also in the country’s largest state — which proves that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and the BJP have further consolidated the trust and faith which they enjoy among the people across the country.
– After 37 long years Uttar Pradesh saw the incumbent party forming its government again. Also , our vote was 9% more than the Samajwadi Party which came second, it is historic. The BJP recorded a clean sweep in 23 districts. The Congress had fielded 399 candidates in the UP assembly elections, and out of these 387 candidates lost their deposits. Similarly ,the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) also tried its luck in Uttar Pradesh by contesting 377 seats and all its candidates lost their deposit.
In Uttarakhand the BJP won 47 seats. Here also the AAP contested in all 70 seats where 68 of its candidates could not save their deposits. In Goa the BJP once again formed its government for the third consecutive term. In Goa AAP contested in 39 seats where 35 of its candidates lost their deposits. Mamata Banerjee’s Trinamool Congress party also tried its luck by contesting in 26 seats but its candidates in 21 seats lost their deposits.
– Apart from the assembly elections, the BJP has also emerged victorious in local body elections across the country. From Ladakh to Hyderabad, from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh — wherever elections have been held, the BJP has secured resounding victories. We won 100% seats in Gujarat and Assam. The BJP also secured massive wins in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Goa , Arunachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
After 37 long years Uttar Pradesh saw the incumbent party forming its government again. Also , our vote was 9% more than the Samajwadi Party which came second, it is historic
– The BJP also registered magnificent wins in recently held assembly by-elections. In Uttar Pradesh we wrested Azamgarh and Rampur Lok Sabha seats from Samajwadi Party which is historic. In Tripura assembly by-elections the BJP won 3 out of 4 seats.
– Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has changed the political culture of India. He has ended the politics of casteism, dynasty, nepotism, appeasement, corruption and communalism. Today, development and growth have become the pivots of Indian politics. India’s political work culture has been completely transformed under Shri Narendra Modi. The Narendra Modi government is highly committed to welfare of the people and it giving Pro-Active, Pro-Responsive, and Pro-Poor government. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given a new culture of governance and has established the ‘Politics of Performance’ and Development.
– Pradhanmantri Gareeb Kalyan Ann Yojana, Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Sindhi Yojana, Soubhagya Yojana, Jal Jeevan Mission, Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Swachh Bharat Yojana, Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhanmantri Ujjawala Yojana are some of the initiatives of the Narendra Modi Government which have established public welfare governance in the country today. Under the Pradhanmantri Gareeb Kalyn Anna Yojana over 80 crore poor and needy people across the country have been getting free rations across the country for the past 2 years. The Narendra Modi government is spending over Rs 3 lakh crore on this pro poor initiative. Atal Pension Yojana, Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Jeevan Jyoti Suraksha Bima Yojana — through these 3 schemes the Narendra Modi government is giving social security cover to over 40 crore people across the country.
– Today, India is witnessing the Digital Revolution. Today world’s 40% of the world’s digital transactions are happening in India. There has been a 231% increase in Internet connections in the country. Over 133 crore Indians have already got their Aadhar cards.
– The Corona pandemic badly affected the global economy. The world is facing an economic crisis and trying to battle after-effects of the pandemic. It was the Narendra Modi government which showed the world how to fight the pandemic and save its economy and people. India performed magnificently on the economic front despite the pandemic. In the last financial years, India clocked a growth rate of over 8.7% while the world’s average growth rate was just 6%. In the past eight years Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has worked hard for the welfare of the poor which has resulted in India managing to reduce its poverty from 22% to below 10%, while the extreme poverty rate has remained below 1% despite the country facing the Corona pandemic. All this has been due to the highly effective social and economic policies and programmes initiated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to counter the pandemic.
– Despite the pandemic India’s growth rate in 2021-22 was an impressive 8.7% which is highest in the world. Despite hardships due to Corona our GST collections have remained over Rs 1.5 lakh crore which shows the robustness of our economy under the Narendra Modi government. FDI inflow has increased while India’s exports in the last financial year crossed a record $ 428 billion. India is fast moving forward to become a $5 trillion economy. The Rs 100 lakh crore PM Gati Shakti Yojana has strengthened India’s infrastructure besides filling gaps in the last mile connectivity. Schemes and programmes are being implemented in a massive scale and in a time bound manner which will not only strengthen our country but also create massive job opportunities.
–Under the leadership and guidance of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi India developed two ‘Made In India’ Corona vaccines thus showing India’s prowess, while around 197 crore vaccine doses have already been administered so far. India gave over 1.48 crore vaccine doses to various countries free of cost. We also gave vaccines to over 100 nations. Indian vaccines have been appreciated across the world as they are cheap and highly effective. Our Vaccine Maitri initiative has been hailed across the globe.
– Since coming to power Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given the nation the National Education Policy and National Health Policy. It is a matter of great pride and satisfaction for all of us that both these highly effective and forward looking policies have been formulated keeping the soul of India in mind, which are deeply rooted to Indianness. All national languages have been given due recognition in the National Education Policy which has provision for growth and development of our ancient language Sanskrit.
–Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, India has become strong and our borders have been fortified. The Narendra Modi government has given special emphasis on the development of infrastructure along our international border. The Defence Minister of the Congress era used to say if we construct roads on our borders a neighbouring country will be annoyed and become angry. But today Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has established a foreign policy which is free and fair, which gives our nation’s interest top priority.
Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, India has emerged as a strong and self-reliant nation on the world stage
– There were times when India was seen as a stooge of other nations. But under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, India has emerged as a strong and self-reliant nation on the world stage. In the recently concluded G7 summit Prime Minister was specially invited, which underlines the growing influence of India on the global platform and also showcases how the world sees today India differently under Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Indian Diaspora has got recognition and importance due to the proactive approach and multidimensional leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. It is due to the effective foreign policy of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi that India was able to evacuate over 23,000 students from war-torn Ukraine.
– While India is setting new benchmarks in growth and development under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the Opposition parties have been playing a very negative and irresponsible role. The Opposition is trying to mislead and misguide the nation through its politics which is without any logic and substance. The Opposition parties tried to derail our fight against the Corona pandemic by creating negativity against the vaccine and also the world’s largest vaccination drive. The Opposition also tried to mislead the nation on the progressive agricultural reform laws.
– The Opposition parties also did not shy away from playing its dirty politics on the issues of national security. It tried to mislead people in surgical strikes and air strikes and also tried to demoralise our armed forces. The Opposition also tried to mislead the nation on the Ladakh and Doklam issue, while they played a highly negative and irresponsible role in the Rafael issue. The only motive and aim of the highly negative Opposition is to put brakes on important reforms and to mislead the nation on these issues. It is very unfortunate that in the garb of criticising Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and the BJP, the Opposition parties started opposing the nation, it always took an anti-India stand and they tried to defame and malign India internationally.
– In the BJP ruled states politics and governance is happening on the basis of our ideology of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas’. It is the politics of development and growth which is happening in all BJP-ruled states, while the Opposition ruled states are plagued by politics of casteism, communalism, appeasement , nepotism and corruption.
In the BJP ruled states politics and governance is happening on the basis of our ideology of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas’
– The competition among the BJP-ruled states is for the number of houses built for the poor, growth in rural areas and villages, welfare of the poor, road construction and infrastructure development, opening of medical colleges and strengthening of health infrastructure , administration of vaccines and construction of toilets etc. But in the Opposition-ruled states the competition is on the issues of corruption, politics of appeasement, loot of rations and money meant for the poor, and promotion of family based politics.
– During the Corona pandemic all the political parties had gone into isolation and their leaders and workers were in quarantine. It was only the BJP’s crores of workers who, guided by the clarion call of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, helped the sick and needy people without caring for their own health. This highlights the social commitment of the BJP and its crores of workers.
– The BJP is fighting a tough ideological battle in West Bengal, Kerala and Jammu & Kashmir. The BJP workers have steadfastly held on to their ideology and principles in these states despite a highly hostile political environment. We are constantly moving forward in these states . I thank and congratulate all the party workers and leaders for waging a decisive and ideological battle in these states. Days are not far when we will emerge victorious in these states.
– We have to work hard in the states where we have so far not been successful. We have to win people’s trust and get their blessings. We have to strengthen our booths in these states. In BJP-ruled states we have to strengthen all those booths where we are weak. We have identified 50,000 such booths where we have to work very hard and we have to strengthen our organisational structure in these booths.
–The Northeast is struggling due to massive floods while Manipur has suffered major loss due to landslides. I direct all the party workers to assist the local administration in the flood-affected areas in rescue and relief operations. Our governments are also carrying out rescue and relief operations on a massive scale. The BJP governments and the party organisation are working together to give relief to affected people and to ensure their speedy rehabilitation.
– The BJP is the world’s largest political organization. Under the leadership and guidance of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi we are trying to give the BJP a new dimension at the ward level. And for this we have started a novel initiative — ‘Know BJP’. I have so far interacted with the Heads of Missions of over 40 nations under this initiative. The Prime Minister of Nepal, the Foreign Minister of Singapore and the third most important leader of the ruling party in Vietnam had visited the BJP headquarters where they spent time and got to know about the BJP, its organisational structure, its work culture and its history. All this underlines the changing perception of India in the global arena under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.