BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda addressed the Rashtriya Swasthya Swayamsevak Abhiyan training program at the party’s central office on July 28.
Here are the Salient Points of his Speech:
- We have joined politics not just to fight elections. Apart from being a political party, the Bharatiya Janata Party also has a strong social and humane aspect. In this context, the Bharatiya Janata Party is starting is starting the Rashtriya Swasthya Swayamsevak Abhiyan to train Swayamsevaks.
- Under it’s highly successful ‘Apna booth sabse majboot’ Abhiyan, the Bharatiya Janata Party is working to get all our booths and villages rid of Corona. Under the Abhiyan we have set the target of reaching 2 lakh villages for which are imparting medical training to 4 lakh health volunteers.
- It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party which has got the honour and privilege of serving the people of the country. So far over 48000 volunteers have registered for the programme. This is our introduction.
- A health volunteer will not only create awareness among the masses about the Corona pandemic, it will also help in initial stages of the Coronavirus disease and help sick people get primary health care and get them admitted in hospital. Every health volunteer will carry a health kit which will include a pulse oximeter, a thermometer, a rapid antigen testing kit and other boosters to fight the Corona pandemic.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is merely not just words written on a sign board, it is a party which builds and develops character of its workers, and trains them to do selfless service to the nation with full devotion and dedication. The health volunteers have great responsibility to serve humanity and help India will its fight against the Corona pandemic.
- The kind of irresponsible behaviour the Opposition parties adopted in India’s fight against the Corona pandemic, it is highly condemnable and great disservice to humanity. History will always remember this.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is not just a election machine, it’s domain is very huge and diverse. The BJP works for the service and welfare of humanity.
- In the past one and half years almost all the political parties of our country went into isolation and self quarantine, but it was only the Bharatiya Janata Party which selflessly served the needy and sick people across the country. While almost all the political parties confined themselves to Twitter and press conferences , it was the Bharatiya Janata Party which continued to serve the people of the country.
- Big world powers proved helpless and totally surrendered before the Coronavirus, but the manner in which the 135 citizens of India fought against the Coronavirus under the leadership and guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is unprecedented and very remarkable.
- Today the Rashtriya Swasthya Swayamsevak Abhiyan which we have started will soon become the world’s largest health programme. Similarly our ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan’ became the world’s largest social service programme. In the similar manner India’s Covid vaccination programme is the world’s largest and fastest vaccination programme.
- It is our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who has completely changed the definition of public service and devotion towards work. India successfully managed to make two Corona vaccines ready in just nine months, this is the commitment and dedication of our scientists and doctors. When the need arose we were able to increase our production of medical oxygen by a whopping 10 times and supply of medical oxygen was ensured in every part of the country.
- I am fully confident that selfless service and the commitment of Swayamsevak will make our Swasthya Swayamsevak Abhiyan successful and all our health volunteers will take our noble intentions to the people and make people aware about the Bharatiya Janata Party philosophy of social service.
- Our programme should not be mere formality, it should be a serious and genuine affair. It should not be our expectation that someone will give us certificate. The greatest certificate for us that we should feel contended and satisfied that we served the people with our full honesty and capabilities.