The voting percentage for Assembly elections in West Bengal, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry has seen a high turnout since March 28, 2021. As per the announcements of Election Commission of India, the polling percentage in first three phases of West Bengal election has seen a sharp upward trend. In Assam, the elections have held in three phases starting from March 28, 2021; while the polling has already concluded in the remaining Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in a single phase on April 06.
Till the conclusion of third phase on April 06 voting for more than 750 constituencies spread across four states and one union territory concluded. The fourth phase of elections will take place in West Bengal on April 10. Counting of votes in all these States and UT will happen on May 2. The polling percentage recorded in the following States and UT are as follows;
The environment I see, I can say that the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), comprising the Bharatiya Janata Party, AIADMK and PMK, is making a clear way towards the victory and forming its government in Tamil Nadu. We will certainly form our government in Tamil Nadu with full majority.
• The kind of massive support we got from people in West Bengal in the first two phases of elections and based on the feedback from the ground I can confidently say that we are going to form Government in West Bengal. In Assam also, the Bharatiya Janata Party led National Democratic Alliance will again form a strong government in the state. The Bharatiya Janata Party and its alliance partners will also form government in Puducherry.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party will emerge as a very strong and influential force in Kerala. The results in Kerala will be surprising. Soon the Bharatiya Janata Party will become the main political party in Kerala.
• In West Bengal the people of the state have outrightly rejected the politics of corruption, nepotism, appeasement, anarchy, criminalization by Mamata Banerjee and the Trinamool Congress in the state. People are fed up by misgovernance under Mamata Didi and have overwhelmingly voted for the Bharatiya Janata Party.
• In Assam the Bharatiya Janata Party government has done exceptionally good and has taken Assam towards growth and development, has done Bodo pact, preserved Assam’s rich culture and traditions. With people’s support we are again going to form our government in the state.
• In Puducherry the people are fed up with the Narayanasami government and people are now supporting us. The Bharatiya Janata Party along with NR Congress is going to form government in Puducherry.
• In Kerala, the Bharatiya Janata Party is emerging as a major political force. The Bharatiya Janata Party is emerging as a strong alternative to LDF and UDF because people are unhappy due to their misgovernance and corruption. Though there is tactical understanding between the LDF and the UDF, the people are aware about it and they are now supporting the Bharatiya Janata Party.
• In Tamil Nadu, the people are very clear here about the support and policies given by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for progress and development of Tamil Nadu. Now the people are eager to move forward with the Vikas Yatra of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
• The AIADMK government successfully implemented the programmes and policies of the Narendra Modi government in Tamil Nadu. We are confident; the NDA is going to form the government in Tamil Nadu. People are very much enthused to support the NDA government in Tamil Nadu.
• Our great leader MGR started a new era of development by empowering poor and farmers by implementing pro-poor policies which were replicated by Selvi Jayalalitha ji. Many of their welfare programmes were replicated at all India levels also by various governments.
• I am confident that the Bharatiya Janata Party is forming government in West Bengal and Puducherry, retaining in Assam, forming alliance government in Tamil Nadu. And in Kerala, we will do very good. The atmosphere I see everywhere in all the five states, the issues raised by NDA have been well appreciated by the people.
• I pay my deep condolences to the brave jawans who died in the Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh. I pray to God to give courage to the family members of the brave soldiers. The Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah ji has taken this matter very seriously. He has cancelled all his trips and programmes and is taking stock of the situation. The sacrifices of our jawans will not be forgotten or wasted.
• Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has always given respect to Mamata Didi, but the manner in which Mamata Didi has used derogatory language against our Prime Minister does not reflect the great culture and ethos of West Bengal. This does not reflect the greatness of West Bengal. People of West Bengal are fed up with the mis-governance and misrule of Mamata Banerjee and have made up their minds to form the Bharatiya Janata Party government in West Bengal.
• The Congress and the DMK are communal parties. The Bharatiya Janata Party is not a communal party as its ideology is very clear. The Congress party and the DMK are contesting elections in Tamil Nadu in alliance with the Muslim League, while in Assam the Congress party is fighting elections along with Badruddin Ajmal and in West Bengal with Furfura Sharif’s Abbas. And these three parties are very strong communal parties.